A$AP Ferg spoke to the New York Times on how he spends his Sunday. The rapper, real name Darold Ferguson Jr still lives Harlem where he grew up and although he is rarely at home. With trips across the world that include Russia, South Africa, Australia and more to come with his second mixtape Still Striving on the way.
Though when he does get the chance to be at home and recharge, he has his Sunday all planned out:
- Breakfast – The day starts at 10am with a breakfast of egg whites, turkey, bacon and chicken sausage.
- Morning Walk – A$AP Ferg takes a stroll around his Harlem neighbourhood, sometimes dropping into the “regular” restaurant, Red Rooster.
- Groom – Sunday is used for grooming, having one of his two favourite barbers in New York head to his house and set-up everything there.
- Creative – Painting for 10 years, he uses Sunday to get creative, which sometimes includes customising his outfits and giving them his own touch.
- Dinner – There is no set time to eat, just making sure to get it in when he’s hungry and either going with something his family has made him or grabbing a Carmine’s.
- Unwind – Spend some time in front the projector with TV shows like Power and gives the brain some time to stop thinking, with something like Love & Hip Hop.
- Bed – A$AP Ferg gets the most of his Sunday, not getting to be until around 2am to 3am.
The last day of the week is the perfect chance to get in what you want and get ready for the week ahead (whatever you do). So having a plan of what you want to get done, even if that is doing nothing. It’s great to end the week knowing you have achieved what you want from the day and feel fully recharged before the next week starts.
You can check out the full article over at New York Times and see how A$AP Ferg’s routine matches your own. Let us know what you think of A$AP Ferg’s Sunday routine and what you get up to on your own Sunday.